And the hot and harsh summer is here..!!! The heat waves out there are consuming up all your energy making you feel tired and exhausted. Sweltering summer days are not only oppressive and uncomfortable; they can be deadly if the body’s temperature is not maintained well. You need to take due care of yourself during summers. So here are some amazing simple tips that will help you keep yourself fresh, healthy and stylish.
1. HEALTH TIPS
- Keep Yourself Hydrated: Drink a lot of water. It’s a common advice, but it works the best. Your body tends to sweat a lot during the summers which in turn results in loss of vitamins and minerals. So, drinking at least 3 to 4 litres of water every day is a must to keep up the balance.
- Avoid Having Sweets: Sweets tend to make you thirsty, just like salty food. Sweets are not easily digestible since it is high on the calories and will usually make you feel dry.
- Include Salad In Your Diet: Including leafy lettuce and cucumbers are a delicious way to keep yourself cool. These foods have a certain amount of water which will give you a cooling effect.
- Have Juicy Fruits: Fruits like watermelons, peaches, plums and pears are good for your skin. They will give you a refreshing feel with its citrus vitamins.
2. STYLE TIPS
- Wear Sunglasses: Going out in the sun? Did you carry your sunglasses? Do not forget to take your sunglasses with you. It’s a must that you wear them. Not just for a stylish look, but it will protect your eyes from the harsh UV rays that the sun produces.
- Colourful Scarves: Though it’s a style statement, scarves are an excellent option for protecting yourself from heat and dust too. Try to use a pure cotton scarf so that it keeps you off the heat.
- Wear Full Sleeves: To protect your body from the sun and to aid evaporation of sweat you need to wear cotton clothes. Wearing full sleeves reduce the chances of your skin getting tanned.
So, don’t let the summers spoil your fun. Go ahead with the precautions and tips and enjoy the summers..!