We have collected 10 best happy teachers’ day quotes on teachers’ day celebration.
Every year, on September 5th “Teacher’s Day” is celebrated in the memory of Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan. On this day, teachers are remembered for their selfless services towards the younger generation.
Why “Teachers’ day” is celebrated?
When Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan became the President of India, some of his students and friends requested him to allow them to celebrate his birthday which is on September 5. He replied, “Instead of celebrating my birthday, it would be my proud privilege if 5 September is observed as Teachers’ Day.” Since then, every year, September 05 is observed as Teachers’ Day.
10 Best Teachers’ Day Quotes
- It takes a big heart to help shape little minds.
- The Best Teachers are those you show you where to LOOK but don’t tell you what to SEE.
- No significant learning can occur without a significant relationship.
- Good teachers are the reason why ordinary students dream to do extraordinary things..
- The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.
- Good teachers know how to bring out the best in students.
- Your best teacher is your last mistake. – Ralph Nader
- I’m indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well. – Alexander the Great
- A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning – Brad Henry
- The one exclusive sign of thorough knowledge is the power of teaching – Aristotle
- A teacher affects eternity, he can never tell where his influence stops. – Henry Adams
- If you think your teacher is tough, wait until you get a boss. He doesn’t have tenure. – Bill Gates
- The teacher is the one who gets the most out of the lessons, and the true teacher is the learner. – Elbert Hubbard
- A teacher is a person who never says anything once. – Howard Nemerov
- A teacher who is not dogmatic is simply a teacher who is not teaching. – Gilbert K. Chesterton
- The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery. – Mark Van Doren
- You never stop learning. If you have a teacher, you never stop being a student. – Elizabeth Rohm
- A true teacher defends his students against his own personal influences. – Amos Bronson Alcott
- Prosperity is a great teacher; adversity a greater. – William Hazlitt
- To this end the greatest asset of a school is the personality of the teacher. – John Strachan